MBTBC SOCIAL CRUISE
We are a group of boaties who like to socialise and share our love of boating, fishing and camping and we support safe and courteous boating practices PLUS have a lot of fun along the way.
We meet several times a year, on a second Sunday of the month at 4.30pm at the club and discuss past and future activities. Present members have trailer boats, yachts and bay cruisers.
Our Plans for the year include:
- Weekend trips to the Southern Haven;
- Russell Island – members who don’t sleep on their boats share a holiday house, which has a pontoon and a mooring;
- Somerset Dam – an annual autumn camping weekend when pots are set for red claw (fresh water crayfish) and fishing and other water activities are enjoyed;
- Day trips to Peel Island and Moreton Island; and
- Weekend trip to Little Ships Club.
For more information please contact the following office bearers –
Bruce Richardson – email@example.com Mobile 0418 782 855
John White – firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile 0431 774 330